Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where I've Spent My Summer

<--- This is where all the magic happens. By that, I mean this is where I practice Wicca and sacrifice small animals.

I don't know if you know this, but I used to do cool things. I traveled overseas, surmounting the peaks of Swiss alps, trekking through the Sahara atop a camel, parasailing around the Grecian Islands and now I'm stuck in this luxury prison cell. This is by far, the most boring summer I can recall.

My days waste away thinking about everything I did, everything I could do and the absolute nothing I am doing right now. My bed is spoiled with wasted thoughts, intangible fancies and a little spaghetti sauce. I can't stand it anymore.

I don't feel like myself: this town, this house, this heat make me feel oppressed and uncomfortable. I want you to get here so we can have fun and make some unforgettable memories. I want you to get here so we can be content going everywhere or nowhere, so we can be happy just being ourselves.

Whatever we do when you're here, I guarantee you the next time I'm stuck in my room, I won't have to contrive memories of foreign countries to occupy myself. I'll be happy with the memories of us in my prison cell.

Yes, these are conjugal visits.

I miss you, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment